To keep your Gmail from getting hacked and to keep it secure, you should keep resetting its password from time to time.
Question: I am not able to reset my Gmail password, what do I need to do to do this. help me?
Answer: Gmail is used by people all over the world today. This is very important for both your official and personal work. If someone hacks it up, a lot of trouble can arise. In such a situation, its password should be reset from time to time. Today we are going to tell you how you can reset your Gmail password in a few minutes. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
Your Gmail password is the same as your Google account password. To reset it, please follow the below steps:
- First click the account icon at the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
- After this, you have to click the ‘Google Account’ button in blue color.
- Now Google account settings will reveal a new tab. Here you have to select ‘Personal Info’ in the list on the left. In which name, gender, birthday and profile photo will be seen. Also, here you will also see when you last reset your password.
- Now to reset your Gmail password, you have to click on ‘password’ and enter your current (existing) password to verify the identity.
- After doing this, you will have to create a new password. You must enter your new password twice.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long. Keep in mind that in your password, do not enter any general information like your date of birth or your name.
After reading the above solution, I hope anyone can reset his/her Gmail account password easily. Also, I personally recommends to everyone to change Google account password time to time.
FAQ’s: Reset Gmail Account Password
No, the above explained steps is only for resetting your current password.
Yes, you can change your Gmail account password without phone number. But, you have to follow other guidelines of Google.